Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion
MSC Cruises is kicking off the holiday season with awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals starting Thanksgiving day through Wednesday, December 2. The sale includes up to 30% off select seven-night or longer Caribbean Spring and Winter 2016-2017 sailings aboard MSC Divina, plus up to $50-$400 in onboard credit per stateroom.
MSC Divina recently returned to the US and is sailing year-round Caribbean itineraries from Miami. With the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion, prices will start as low as $399 per person for a week-long sailing.
Seven-night cruises that qualify for the promotion leaving from Miami include, but aren’t limited to:
- May 7, 2016 (Mother’s Day cruise) to St. Maarten, San Juan, and Nassau – prices start at $399 per person
- May 28, 2016 (Memorial Day cruise) to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and Nassau – prices start at $529 per person
- September 3, 2016 (Labor Day cruise) to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and Nassau – prices start at $489 per person
MSC Employees Give Back
Getting into the spirit of the holidays, during MSC’s national sales meeting on December 1, staff will be working alongside Operation Gratitude and celebrating #GivingTuesday – a worldwide day dedicated to giving back. Employees will work to create hygiene kits that will be included in care packages filled with hand-made items, snacks, and entertainment donated by Americans to say “thank you” to Military and First Responders in the field. The packages will also include personal letters of appreciation for their service.
To learn more about Operation Gratitude, visit operationgratitude.com.
MSC Cruises’ US office will be supporting the Children’s Cancer Caring Center’s annual Holiday Extravaganza by helping buy gifts for the kids that attend the event. The center is a non-profit southern Florida charity that raises funds and other assets to support a total care program for kids with cancer.
To make a donation or learn more, visit caringisthekey.org.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption