MSC Cruises recently announced a new loyalty program called MSC Voyagers Club that will provide increased benefits to members and match loyalty programs of other cruise lines.
- MSC has revamped to a points system, points are earned based on the inclusive experience booked and length of cruise.
- The MSC Voyagers Club replaces MSC Club, and is free of charge.
- It will be available even to guests who haven’t taken their first cruise yet; with a welcome level that you can join as long as you have a confirmed booking.
- Personalized cruise cards with each person’s membership level will be given to guest at the beginning of each sailing.
- Welcome Card, 1 confirmed booking
- Classic, from 1 to 2,199 points
- Silver, from 2200 to 4,299 points
- Gold, from 4,300 to 9,999
- Black, from 10,000 and above
See complete membership perks here.
MSC Cruises is also launching a loyalty match program where frequent travelers who have a rewards card from another land or sea program can receive instant status with MSC.
For example, if you’re platinum with Carnival, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the Gold level.
After signing up for MSC Voyagers Club, guests who are involved in other leisure travel programs will automatically acquire similar or higher status with MSC and be enrolled in the Classic, Silver, Gold, or Black level. They will also automatically receive the 5% on any booking given to MSC Voyagers Club members and can also take advantage of Voyages Selection.
photo: MSC Cruises