MSC Cruises has announced a partnership with the global hairstyling brand Jean Louis David. The cruise line will introduce the brand in their ships fleetwide by the end of the year.
Guests who want to head in for a haircut, hair treatment, or even a shampoo and style can enjoy those services aboard MSC’s ships with not only Jean Louis David products, but the aid of stylists trained by the brand as well. Treatments will also be a great value for money – as land-based pricing will extend onboard the ships.
Jean Louis David is an innovator in the hairstyling world, and is internationally recognized with over 1,000 salons around the globe. The new partnership sees the initial opening of 11 salons at sea, with plans to provide the service on the new upcoming ships as well – beginning with MSC Meraviglia in June 2017.
Jean Louis David products will be available for purchase onboard. The first salons in the partnership are already open aboard MSC Preziosa, Fantasia, and Poesia.
MSC Aurea Spa
One feature aboard an MSC ship is their Aurea Spa, which offers beauty treatments, therapies, and more. Experiences and features include:
- a cedar wood sauna and Turkish bath, over 20 types of massage, 20 body treatments, 26 facials, and a selection of manicures and pedicures
- a range of Medi-spa treatments developed by specialist Professor Piero Berrino
- Mya Advance, Q-Frequency, and electroporation rejuvenation and anti-aging procedures delivered by specially trained onboard spa doctors
- an “Aurea Experience” package that includes a private consultation with a doctor, a massage, a tanning shower session, a welcome cocktail, and more.
MSC Cruises was the first cruise line to develop their own fragrance – MED by MSC. The scent was created with sensory experts from around the world, and takes influences from the Mediterranean. It includes hints of fig, sweet bergamot, and earthy vetiver. It’s designed to leave guests feeling invigorated across all their senses – especially while onboard their cruise. The scent is available as a take home room diffuser, room spray, or eau de toilette from the onboard shop.
Featured photo: MSC Cruises
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]