Want to head out on a 20-night adventure aboard MSC’s newest upcoming ship?
If so, you’re in luck! The Grand Voyage for MSC Seaside is now on sale. Departing November 30, 2017 from Venice, the ship will stop in Valletta, Malta, Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Cadiz, Spain; and Funchal, Portugal, before crossing the Atlantic to Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, USVI; and San Juan, Puerto Rico before arriving in Miami on December 20.
The voyage starts at $1,729 per person, and included in the price will be a beverage package, a 30% discount on laundry, and 3 complimentary sightseeing shore excursions, available in Barcelona, Funchal, and Valletta.
Known as “the ship that follows the sun,” MSC Seaside has a high ratio of outdoor space at sea, include a 360 degree seafront promenade, three outdoor glass catwalks, and a full buffet area and pool outside. Other things to note include the most interactive water park at sea, the longest zip line at sea, a 5D cinema, a bowling alley, and more.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]