Navigator of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2002
- Size: 139,570
- Capacity: 3,807
- Itinerary: Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe, and Northern Africa
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant, Johnny Rockets, Adventure Ocean youth program, 15 bars, clubs, and lounges, an ice skating rink, and an adults-only pool in the solarium.
- Read More Navigator of the Seas Articles Here
Navigator of the Seas operates a number of Caribbean itineraries, but also travels across the pond to do itineraries in the outer coast of Europe, as well as in the Mediterranean and around northern Africa. The cruise ship features a rock climbing wall, ice skating rink with ice shows, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, Izumi Japanese cuisine, mini golf, and 9 whirlpools and swimming pools.
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020