When the brand new Royal Caribbean ship “Oasis of the Seas,” makes its debut in Fort Lauderdale, it will sit at a new terminal, “terminal 18.” The new liner will sit just over 1,800 feet and hold 5,400 passengers and with the new passenger terminal, embarkation will be a breeze. Terminal 18 will have over 1000 new parking spots, 90 check in counters, wi-fi terminal, more homeland security terminals, and a expansion to 240,000 square feet.
Low cost airlines will be flying into Fort Lauderdale offering great fares from various cities.
The inaugural voyage is set for December 12, 2009.
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity