The two new concepts, American TABLE and American FEAST are both investments from the cruise line to enhance the dining experience in the main dining rooms.
Here’s the lowdown:
American TABLE, offered on Cruise Casual nights, is designed to evoke a modern restaurant experience with an emphasis on exceptional American cuisine featuring a mix of familiar regional, fresh and contemporary dishes. Menus will change each evening and will feature an expansive array of creative and delectable appetizer, entrée and dessert choices.
- Fried Calamari
- Chicken with Salsa Verde
- Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Breast
- Rosemary Lamb
- Cuisine local to ports of call
- Pork Chop with Caramelized Onion
The second new option is American FEAST. American FEAST menu features a full selection of tantalizing appetizers such as Mojito Cured Salmon with Minted Cucumber Slaw, and Crispy Crab and Corn Fritters with Pineapple, Coconut and Cilantro Salsa, followed by a savory pasta dish, served as the second course.
- Slow cooked prime rib
- Broiled Maine Lobster
- Miso Marinated Salmon Filet
- Sticky Toffee Brioche with Whipped Creme Franiche
- Chocolate Nib Crunch
“Dining has always been a hallmark of the Carnival cruise experience and we’re constantly looking for new ways to provide our guests with exceptional meals and service that become a highlight of their vacation, bringing people together while creating fond memories,” said Mark Tamis, senior vice president of guest operations for Carnival Cruise Lines.
Other ships that will pilot the program are Carnival Liberty in January and Carnival Imagination and Inspiration starting February.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship