Fans of Thomas The Tank EngineTM can now enjoy a family-oriented shore excursion offering a chance to ride the rails on the beloved locomotive. The tour includes a 25-minute train ride along Port of Saint John, on a full size Thomas the Tank replica.
Guests will experience Thomas & Friends-themed entertainment such as storytelling and videos, Imagination Station Arts & Crafts activities, an appearance by Sir Topham Hatt, the controller of the railway on the Island of Sodor, home to Thomas and his friends, temporary children’s tattoos, merchandise shops and more. The excursion also includes an all-day pass on a popular Saint John excursion, The Big Pink Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour, on authentic double-decker buses.
Available exclusively on Carnival Glory’s Aug. 5 and 10 five-day departures that visit the Port of Saint John, this excursion is part of the Day Out with Thomas: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013 which is being hosted in only four Canadian cities this summer.
Carnival Glory sails to the Canadian port June through August, from both Boston and New York.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia