In late July, Princess Cruises announced a partnership with celebrity Chef Curtis Stone.
The partnership is three parts:
- New “Crafted by Curtis” menu items in the main dining room debuting in late 2015
- Curtis Stone Chef Table debuting in early 2016
- And announced today, a specialty restaurant called SHARE
The SHARE dining experience encourages connecting with family, friends and other cruisers by offering intriguing dishes served family style.
Designed by Chef Stone, the menu features dishes such as a Charcuterie starter course; Butter Roasted Lobster with Caramelized Endive and Endive Foam; Twice Cooked Duck Leg with Fennel, Bacon jus and Parmesan Crumb; Tagliatelle with Roasted Alaskan Crab, Chili and Parsley; and Dark Chocolate Cremeux with Toasted Hazelnut Feuilletine and Burnt Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Share will replace Sabatini’s on Emerald, Ruby and Coral. On Sun it will replace the pizzeria. Pricing has not been revealed yet.
Following the debut of SHARE aboard Ruby Princess sailing from Los Angeles on cruises to Hawaii and Mexico and Emerald Princess sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Caribbean this December, the rollout will continue aboard Coral Princess cruising the Panama Canal in January 2016 and then Sun Princess in April 2016, which will bring Chef Stone’s restaurant to his home country, Australia.
More info on the partnership can be found: https://www.princess.com/curtis-stone.
Source/photo: Princess Cruises
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption