Every now and then I’ll come across a web site that strikes me as innovative and not a business who is just trying to copy someone else.
Recently I came across Zweeno, a site for you DIY (do it yourself) shore excursion folks and everything in between. I asked the creator, Galen, to give me a brief bio to share with the Cruise Radio audience:
Zweeno.com welcomes you to the 1st community website of its kind! Zweeno provides a centralized location for worldwide cruisers and shore operators to post excursions, transfers, and events. Cruisers and shore operators can create their own cruising schedule and interact with all attendees. Zweeno is the new alternative to the cruise lines high cost shore offerings and lack of interaction with fellow cruisers.
Zweeno is free and very user friendly allowing you “The Cruiser” to browser, post and join cruise events. What kind of events? You name it: pre and post cruise get togethers, transfers, shore excursions, and even sea day events. While planning your cruise schedule you are able to interact with all attendees and shore operators via comments or email long before you say bon voyage! Shore operators and businesses will also have all the necessary tools to reach more cruise customers.
Our mission is simple, give the cruise community what it needs to plan an entire cruise schedule with fellow cruisers and shore operators. Our goal is to have all local shore operators on board, making Zweeno the first place that cruisers will look outside of the high priced cruise line offerings. Come see a new era of cruise planning at Zweeno.com!
Want to know more about Zweeno? Check out the Zweeno Blog.
The Start of Zweeno – Cruise Virgins and a Private Roll Call
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides