Every now and then I’ll come across a web site that strikes me as innovative and not a business who is just trying to copy someone else.
Recently I came across Zweeno, a site for you DIY (do it yourself) shore excursion folks and everything in between. I asked the creator, Galen, to give me a brief bio to share with the Cruise Radio audience:
Zweeno.com welcomes you to the 1st community website of its kind! Zweeno provides a centralized location for worldwide cruisers and shore operators to post excursions, transfers, and events. Cruisers and shore operators can create their own cruising schedule and interact with all attendees. Zweeno is the new alternative to the cruise lines high cost shore offerings and lack of interaction with fellow cruisers.
Zweeno is free and very user friendly allowing you “The Cruiser” to browser, post and join cruise events. What kind of events? You name it: pre and post cruise get-togethers, transfers, shore excursions, and even sea day events. While planning your cruise schedule you are able to interact with all attendees and shore operators via comments or email long before you say bon voyage! Shore operators and businesses will also have all the necessary tools to reach more cruise customers.
Our mission is simple, give the cruise community what it needs to plan an entire cruise schedule with fellow cruisers and shore operators. Our goal is to have all local shore operators on board, making Zweeno the first place that cruisers will look outside of the high priced cruise line offerings. Come see a new era of cruise planning at Zweeno.com!
Want to know more about Zweeno? Check out the Zweeno Blog.
The Start of Zweeno – Cruise Virgins and a Private Roll Call
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021