Though Anthem of the Seas didn’t head too far south for the winter, she is now at her new homeport in Bayonne, NJ (NYC area), after sailing the spring and summer in Europe.
From the RipCord by iFLY sky diving experience and the North Star, a glass observation capsule that takes guests more than 300 feet above the ocean, to futuristic entertainment, a robust culinary experience and game-changing technology that encompasses everything from robotic bartenders to the fastest wireless connectivity at sea, Anthem of the Seas allows guests to vacation like never before.
- 16 guest decks
- 167,800 tons
- 4,180 guests
- 2,900 staterooms
Anthem of the Seas will sail regularly from Cape Liberty Cruise Port on adventures to Bermuda, the Caribbean and Canada and New England.
Photo: Jared Harding
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings