Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that they’re launching a Pin to Win contest on popular social media site Pinterest. Today through August 22, 2012, Norwegian is inviting Pinterest users to share their favorite photos and videos in what they think represent their “Dream Cruise on Norwegian.”
To enter, Pinterest members should follow Norwegian at www.pinterest.com/norwegiancruise. Once logged in, members must create a new pin board under their personal Pinterest profile titled, “My Dream Cruise on Norwegian.”
Participants then must re-pin Norwegian’s Pinterest contest announcement image, found on www.pinterest.com/norwegiancruise, five of their favorite Norwegian Cruise Line photos repined from any of Norwegian’s boards or from www.ncl.com, plus at least 10 additional photos that showcase items or experiences that exemplify the user’s “Dream Cruise Vacation on Norwegian.”
Once each participant has completed their board, they must submit their contest entry by tweeting a link to their board to @CruiseNorwegian on Twitter using hashtag #NorwegiansPinToWin or by visiting the “Pinterest” tab on Norwegian’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/NorwegianCruiseLine, by midnight on Wednesday August 22, 2012.
If you made it this far there’s a good pay off! The lucky winner will receive a seven-night sailing for two in a balcony stateroom to one of Norwegian’s destinations such as Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, and more.
Winner announced August 24, 2012.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]