Host Sister Hazel in partnership with Sixthman announce the 13th adventure of The Rock Boat, the longest running music festival at sea. The Rock Boat XIII will set sail with over 2,000 lucky guests aboard Norwegian Pearl on February 24 – March 1, 2013 from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
Featuring non-stop music and two days on Norwegian’s private island destination, this musical marathon will showcase both fan favorites and emerging talent across multiple stages around the ship as well as intimate activities with artists and collaborations between musicians that won’t be seen anywhere else but onboard this ocean based traveling circus. The Rock Boat host, Sister Hazel, will be joined by Alternate Routes, Bronze Radio Return, Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers, Good Old War, Will Hoge, NEEDTOBREATHE, Ponderosa, Ben Rector, Red Wanting Blue, Rusted Root, Saints of Victory, DJ Soulman, Yacht Rock Revue, and many more artists to be announced.
Norwegian Pearl was destined to be the new home of The Rock Boat XIII. With 15 decks of fun, guests will have access to thirteen bars and lounges, nineteen dining experiences, two pools, four hot tubs, and spa treatments to help forget about the world left behind. Onboard concerts aren’t the only things that rock on Norwegian Pearl – guests looking for more activities can visit the outdoor climbing wall, bowl a few frames at the onboard lanes, or tempt lady luck at The Pearl Club Casino.
Guests can learn more at www.therockboat.com.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides