Norwegian Cruise Line’s upcoming ship built specifically for cruising Alaska – Norwegian Bliss – is now open for booking. The ship will accommodate a lot of guests for an Alaskan cruise; 4,000, and is scheduled for delivery in spring 2018.
During her inaugural season, the vessel will operate weekly 7-day cruises from Pier 66 in Seattle, and call in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria BC, along with scenic glacier cruising. Two unique features being designed specifically for the purpose of enjoying Alaska are a 180 degree observation lounge, and another two-story one just for guests staying in The Haven suites. These lounges will allow guests expensive views of Alaska’s wondrous natural beauty, while still being able to stay warm and toasty inside.
More information on the ship’s dining, entertainment, and other onboard offerings will be revealed in the coming months, so stay tuned.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program