Norwegian Cruise Line celebrates the last week of National Cruise Vacation Month by launching a last chance “Let’s Cruise” limited time offer on all sailings fleet-wide, starting today. Guests who book any Norwegian cruise vacation by Wednesday, October 31, 2012, can receive up to $250 per stateroom to spend on board (based on cruise length and stateroom category), towards a pampering treatment in one of Norwegian’s award-winning spas; dinner in one of the line’s many delicious specialty restaurants or towards exciting shore excursions in amazing ports of call. Additional savings include reduced deposits on all of Norwegian’s sailings of three days or longer and an e-coupon booklet worth up to $300 in on board savings.
This fall, explore the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean on board Norwegian Epic or Norwegian Pearl roundtrip from Miami, Florida. Recently named “Best Ship for Sea Days” by Cruise Critic and “Best Overall Cruise Ship” by the readers of Travel Weekly, Norwegian Epic sets sail on a series of seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas, beginning November 3, 2012, with cruise fares from $499. Norwegian Pearl returns to Miami from a summer season in Alaska and will sail a six-day cruise to the Western Caribbean on October 21, 2012. Then, beginning November 4, 2012, Norwegian Pearl will sail weekly to the Western Caribbean to ports of call including Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Cozumel, Mexico.
For more, check out their website.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships