Norwegian Cruise Line is kicking off National Cruise Vacation Month by launching a “Let’s Cruise” sale going on through Saturday, October 13.
Guests that book during the sales can receive up to $250 on-board credit, reduced deposits and a $300 coupon book, depending on the length of the sailing.
In conjunction with CLIA, National Cruise Vacation Month is an annual celebration of cruise savings and great bargains, getting guests ready for the upcoming 2013 cruise season.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant