MIAMI – December 16, 2011 – Norwegian Cruise Line continues to put “Partners First” and become easier to do business with the launch of a new travel partner booking engine. The new booking tool, developed exclusively for agents, makes it easier and faster than ever to complete a Norwegian Cruise Line booking.
Partners will now save time and become more efficient while making cruise reservations with the ability to book multiple staterooms simultaneously and attach multiple promotional codes to each reservation. Independent air information, land packages, shore excursions, on board entertainment and dining reservations* can now all conveniently be added to a guest’s booking through the new engine. Additional special requests and amenities may also be requested. The new booking tool also gives agents quick access to agency information and offers a quick search feature on all screens that includes an option to search for guests’ Latitudes Rewards numbers. Finally, agents now have the option to send cruise travel kits to alternate addresses, the ability to copy reservations and reinstate bookings.
Source: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant