The group exercise classes, currently only available on board Norwegian Epic, will be available fleet-wide by the end of February. Fitness enthusiasts can experience a total body workout on board without having to put their gym routines on hold while setting sail to popular cruise destinations such as Alaska; Bahamas & Florida; Bermuda; the Caribbean; Europe; and Hawaii.
A popular fitness trend, the TRX Suspension Training® classes encompass strength training with adjustable resistance straps and allow participants, of any age and fitness level, to perform exercises that build core strength and power; increase flexibility; and enhance balance and mobility. The classes are held four times a week on seven-day sailings and are $20 for a single class or $60 for four classes.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants