Norwegian Cruise Line’s fleet of 11 Freestyle Cruising ships will offer guests a spooktacular cruise experience for Halloween. Festive decorations will be adorned throughout the ship and guests can participate in special activities* to celebrate the light-hearted holiday, from masquerade balls and costume contests to spooky scavenger hunts and scary movie trivia. Those looking to experience the mystery and thrills of the season can attend Murder Mystery lunches performed by The Second City Comedy Troupe on board Norwegian Dawn; Epic; Gem; Pearl; Spirit; Star and Pride of America.
As guests set sail to the Bahamas & Florida, Bermuda, Caribbean, Europe and Hawaii, the celebration continues with themed desserts in the ship’s action-station restaurants. Decadent treats may include Pecan Caramel Spiders made with dark chocolate, caramel and pecans or Halloween cupcakes decorated with bewitching confections and made with chocolate, cream cheese and topped with a peanut butter frosting. To add to the festivities of the evening, adults can enjoy themed cocktail specialties such as a Blackbeard’s Ghost.
Through October 31, 2011, as a special offer for National Cruise Vacation Week, guests can receive up to $250 per stateroom (based on cruise length and stateroom category) to spend on board and reduced deposits on Norwegian’s 2011 and 2012 voyages of three days or longer.
Source: Norwegian Cruise Line
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing