Improved revenue performance in the quarter coupled with business improvement initiatives resulted in a 14.1% increase in operating income to $87.0 million along with an 8.6% increase in Adjusted EBITDA to $135.1 million. Net Revenue increased 2.7% in the quarter due to an improvement in Net Yield and a 1.5% increase in Capacity Days. Net Yield increased 1.2% (1.9% on a Constant Currency basis) as a result of higher average ticket pricing.
Interest expense was $48.9 million compared to $46.7 million in 2011 reflecting a write-off of $2.4 million of deferred financing fees in 2012. The Company posted a 23.3% increase in net income to $36.0 million on revenue of $583.2 million from $29.2 million on revenue of $568.6 million in 2011.
You can read their full earnings report here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]