Norwegian Cruise Line’s new cruises that make a stop in Havana, Cuba are now open for booking today.
Each voyage aboard Norwegian Sky will include:
- An overnight in Havana, giving guests the chance to enjoy not only fun daytime excursions, but evening activities as well.
- A full day on Norwegian’s private island, Great Stirrup Cay
- A free unlimited open bar both on the ship and Great Stirrup Cay
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]