Norwegian Cruise Line’s ship Norwegian Pearl sailed into Miami today after a two week dry dock where every stateroom and many public areas were revitalized and given a modern makeover.
The ship has a total of 1,197 staterooms and every one got a refreshed look with cool blue hues and new furniture, carpeting, headboards, televisions, and the addition of USB outlets for device charging. Across the ship, over 2,200 pieces of artwork were installed for guest to enjoy in their cabins, as well as in Cagney’s and The Haven.
Guests who sail in the luxury ship-within-a-ship suite complex The Haven will now enjoy a refurbished Haven Courtyard with new finishes on the decks, pool, and hot tubs as well as furniture and the addition of new cabanas. The Haven’s suites and villas also received extensive modernizations with new wallpaper, furniture, finishes, carpets, drapery, and artwork.
Cagney’s Steakhouse, a popular venue not just on the Pearl but across the fleet, received new carpeting, artwork, furniture upholstery, and window treatments. The ship’s guests will also be able to enjoy a more elegant and modern setting at Moderno Churrascaria, which received new tables and chairs, wall laminates, granite bar tops, and and a new glass-door entrance.
Those looking for a pub experience will enjoy an updated O’Sheehan’s Bar & Grill with modern flooring, and refurbished granite topped bar, bar back shelving, new ceiling and lighting fixtures, new wall finishes, and fresh tables and chairs as well as new banquet seating for larger groups.
The pool deck was also included in the updates; it received fresh flooring and paint and refurbished whirlpools. The Great Outdoors and Sky High bars both got new flooring, and Sky High received an overall refreshed atmosphere as well.
Norwegian Pearl is currently sailing from Miami through April to the Panama Canal and western Caribbean. In the summer, the ship will operate the popular seven-day cruises to Alaska from Seattle, visiting Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and Victoria, BC.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]