Norwegian Cruise Line is extending its popular “Norwegians Take it to the Next Level” sales event through Sunday, April 15, 2012, providing guests with an additional opportunity to take advantage of spectacular cruise savings.
All new cruise reservations on all ships booked through April 15, 2012, will receive a free upgrade within the same stateroom category, along with e-coupons providing on-board savings worth $400 (for sailings taking place before December 31, 2012). As a special bonus, the line is offering cruisers the opportunity to “take it to the next level” with a mini-suite for the price of a balcony; balcony staterooms for the price of an oceanview, and oceanview staterooms for the price of inside staterooms on all ships and destinations. Cruise deposits during this time for sailings of three days or longer are reduced by 50 percent.
The offer is available on new reservations booked on any of the line’s Freestyle Cruising® ships to popular destinations such as Europe, Alaska, Hawaii, Bermuda, Bahamas/Florida, Caribbean, Canada/New England, and the Panama Canal, along with transatlantic crossings.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral