One of Norwegian Cruise Line’s largest ships, Norwegian Epic arrived in Port Canaveral to begin her winter season last week. The ship will be operating three, four, six, and seven-day cruises to the eastern and western Caribbean and the Bahamas.
Norwegian Epic is returning home to the United States after spending a year in Europe, where she underwent an extensive refurbishment. The vessel is the largest Norwegian ship to ever homeport in Canaveral, and her 2016-2017 season will allow guests a vast range of Caribbean itineraries.
The ship’s itineraries are as follows:
- Eastern Caribbean – Tortola, St. Thomas, and Great Stirrup Cay
- Western Caribbean – Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Great Stirrup Cay
- Bahamas – Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay
Guests looking to celebrate the holidays onboard can do so with two sail date options, including a seven-day western Caribbean sailing departing December 23, or a seven-day eastern Caribbean sailing departing December 30 for a New Year’s cruise.
Following her extensive revitalization, Epic is returning home to America with new amenities and entertainment. All of the restaurants have received a modern refresh as well as new menus and more flexible dining options. The ship also features two new broadway shows: Burn the Floor, which has received rave reviews on other ships, and Ballroom Blitz, a high-energy show featuring an international cast of world-renowned dancers. Also featured is Priscille, Queen of the Desert – The Musical, based on the Oscar-winning movie.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]