Norwegian Cruise Line today announced that based on strong demand for its Hawaii cruise, it will raise fares an average of 10 percent on Pride of America for new bookings beginning January 1, 2013.
The only large US-flagged cruise ship, Pride of America sails year-round from Honolulu on a spectacular seven-day inter-island Hawaii cruise, featuring close to 100 hours in port and overnights in both Maui and Kaua.
Ports of call include Kahului, Maui; Hilo, Hawaii; Kona, Hawaii; Nãwiliwili, Kaua; and an afternoon cruise past the breathtaking Nãpali Coast. This cruise was recently voted the “Best Hawaii” itinerary by Porthole Cruise Magazine in their 13th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
“Because she is US-flagged and crewed, Pride of America is in the unique position of being the only cruise ship that can sail to the four islands of Hawai`i from Honolulu without visiting a foreign port,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian Cruise Line’s chief executive officer. “As a result of this unique offering, there is strong, ongoing demand for the ship, propelled by record-breaking guest satisfaction scores. This is a spectacular one-of-a-kind itinerary and the cruise delivers an incredible value for the money compared to the high cost of land-based vacations in Hawaii.”
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program