Norwegian Cruise Line has been named “North America’s Leading Cruise Line” for the very first time at the 2016 World Travel Awards.
The line was also honored as the “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” for the fourth year in a row, as announced Sunday evening during a gala ceremony in Jamaica. Earlier this month, Norwegian also received “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the ninth consecutive year, “Europe’s Responsible Tourism Award” for the second year in a row, and the award for “World’s Best Cruise Spa” for their Mandara Spa.
About the Awards
The World Travel Awards has been recognizing excellence among companies in the travel and tourism industries since 1993. The annual awards are voted on by thousands of professionals across the world, and honor companies that provide outstanding service and products.
About Norwegian’s Fleet
Norwegian’s fourteen ships sail a variety of exciting itineraries, including in Europe, the Panama Canal, Caribbean, South America, the Mediterranean, Australia, and Asia. Eight of the line’s ships will be cruising to the Caribbean and Bahamas this winter, from homeports including Miami, New York City, Tampa, Port Canaveral, New Orleans, and San Juan.
This fall, Norwegian will cruise to the Far East for the first time since 2002, with Norwegian Star in the region for several unique itineraries.
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity