[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI323AUG1215.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Jewel Review + Cruise Radio” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]Theresa just returned from an 18-night repositioning sailing aboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Jewel from Houston to Seattle. Hear a comprehensive Norwegian Jewel review.
Theresa Norton-Masek has cruise news:
- New class of service for Royal Caribbean
- Carnival WIFI soon to go fleetwide
- Houston loses cruise ships, again
- Hawaii seeking consultants to boost cruise business
- Norwegian Cruise Line extending Seattle
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]