Norwegian Cruise Line is determined to not let summer slip away for their guests. They’ve extended their Free at Sea offer, calling it “Norwegian’s Endless Summer.”
Now through October 31, guests who book a new three-day or more sailing in an oceanview, balcony, or mini suite stateroom can choose two free amenities from five offers, including:
- free unlimited open bar
- free specialty dining package
- free prepaid service charges for the first and second guest in the room
- free 250 minute wifi package
- Norwegian’s Friends and Family Sail Free offer – which allows third and fourth guests in a cabin to sail free on select dates.
Guests who book a suite or The Haven staterooms will enjoy all five free amenities.
The cruise line’s Hawaiian Island-sailing ship, Pride of America has her own exclusive Free at Sea offer. Those who book a new seven-day inter-island Hawaii cruise through October 31 in any stateroom will be able to choose one of five offers. These offers include:
- a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay with an option to select reduced airfare
- a free specialty dining package
- free pre-paid service charges for the first and second guests in a room
- free $50 per port shore excursion credits in up to four ports
- the Friends and Family Sail Free offer.
Guests who book a suite on the ship will receive all five.
For special holiday sailings, there will be a bonus of $100 onboard credit, offered on new Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s cruise bookings; combinable with the extended Free at Sea offer. Contact your travel agent or visit Norwegian Cruise Line’s website to book a cruise during this offer.