Norwegian Cruise Line announced their schedule for summer of 2017, featuring an exciting selection of various itineraries with Norwegian’s trademark freedom and flexibility onboard. The new itineraries will go on sale this December 22 for Latitudes Rewards guests and travel partners, and on December 23 for the public.
Cruises to Alaska will range from 7-14 nights.
- Norwegian Pearl – seven-day Glacier Bay itinerary from Seattle
- Norwegian Jewel – seven-day Sawyer Glacier itinerary from Seattle
- Norwegian Sun – seven-day alternating between Vancouver, BC and Seward, Alaska
New for summer 2017 there will be three longer Alaska itineraries:
- eight-day Sawyer Glacier cruise from Vancouver to Seattle on May 5, 2017. It will call in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Victoria BC, and a cruise to the Sawyer Glacier.
- ten-day Ultimate Alaska from Seattle to Vancouver on September 23. This voyage will cruise through the Inside Passage followed by calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Prince Rupert BC, plus a cruise to Sawyer Glacier and Glacier Bay.
- Norwegian Sun – fourteen-day Ultimate Alaska from San Francisco to Vancouver on May 15. It will call in Astoria, Oregon; Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Prince Rupert and Nanaimo, BC; and cruise through Glacier Bay, Hubbard Glacier, Sawyer Glacier, and the Inside Passage.
Bahamas and Florida
Bahamas and Florida cruises will be 3-7 nights.
- Norwegian Gem – From April 29 – August 26, 2017 the Gem will sail seven-day Bahamas and Florida cruises from New York. It will call in Orlando and the Beaches (Canaveral), Great Stirrup Cay, and Nassau.
- Norwegian Sky – three and four-day cruises to the Bahamas from Miami year-round, departing Fridays and Mondays, with free unlimited beer, wine, and premium spirits. The ship will call in Nassau, Grand Bahama Island, and Great Stirrup Cay.
Bermuda cruises will be seven days.
- Norwegian Breakaway – Every Sunday from April 23 to September 24 from New York City.
- Norwegian Dawn – Every Friday from Boston, May 5 to September 15, as well as on October 20 and 27, 2017.
Canada and New England
Canada and New England cruises will be seven days.
- On June 10 and June 24, the Gem will sail roundtrip from New York City. These cruises will call in Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbour, and Portland.
- During prime foliage season, the ship will also offer alternating roundtrip cruises from NYC from September 2 to October 14. Ports of call will include Halifax, Saint John, Portland, and Bar Harbor or Boston.
- Sailing from Boston, the Dawn will offer two seven-day one-way cruises on September 22 and October 6, with calls in Portland, Halifax, Charlottetown, Gaspésie and Saguenay, and end in Quebec City.
- The ship will also offer two return seven-day cruises from Quebec City to Boston on September 29 and October 13, with an overnight in Quebec City, followed by calls in Sydney and Halifax, Saint John, Bay of Fundy, and Bar Harbor.
Norwegian’s summer 2017 European and Caribbean itineraries will be unveiled early next year. For more information on these itineraries, visit ncl.com.