(MIAMI– October 17, 2011 –) Norwegian Star features 10 Freestyle Dining options including Norwegian’s signature French restaurant, Le Bistro; nine bars and lounges; a swimming pool with a kid’s pool and five hot tubs; a complimentary kid’s club and teen lounge; a casino; a full-service spa and salon; and a fitness center offering state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
Norwegian Star’s extensive choice of accommodations is suitable for families on vacation to couples on a romantic getaway. Families of all sizes can choose from a large number of staterooms (including suites and mini-suites) that can interconnect to create multiple bedroom configurations, with a separate bathroom and shower. Couples may unwind in the luxurious Romance Suite with floor-to-ceiling doors that open to a private balcony, bedroom with queen-sized bed, and full bath with tub and shower.
Norwegian will continue to make Tampa its home in 2012 when Norwegian Dawn arrives on November 11, 2012. The ship will sail seven-day Western Caribbean cruises through April 14, 2013. The 2,224-passenger ship will call on Roatán, Bay Islands, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico.
Source: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice