Tiffany & Co. announced today their first ever free-standing boutique at sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. The store is located in the ship’s Central Park neighborhood and will offer a full selection of Tiffany’s jewelry, including engagement rings and the T and Atlas collections, as well as Swiss made CT60 watches.
The boutique will be operated by Royal Caribbean and extend 875 square feet. In reflection of the flagship Tiffany’s store near Central Park in New York City, the boutique aboard Oasis will feel right at home in the ship’s sophisticated neighborhood of the same name.
Oasis of the Seas’ Central Park neighborhood features more than 12,000 live trees and plants, and is filled with high end shops and boutiques reflective of the area in New York City. The ship sails seven-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries from Port Everglades. In fall of 2016, she will begin sailing from Port Canaveral, alternating seven-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon