Oceania Cruises announced today its 2023 Around The World in 180 Days voyage.
Departing San Francisco on January 15, 2023, passengers aboard the 684-guest Insignia will experience 96 destinations in 33 countries across four continents. The itinerary will include multi-day stays in 20 ports of call, as well as the opportunity to see Antarctica with three full days cruising in Admiralty Bay, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island.
The itinerary will provide access to over 60 UNESCO World Heritage sites, and travelers will have the chance to take part in five included shoreside events:
- An Argentinian Cultural Exposition in Buenos Aires including an equestrian show and tango lessons, fine food and wine, and a grand display of music and dance
- An afternoon at the renowned Boschendal Winery in Cape Town, with an elaborate farmer’s market featuring fine cuisine, Boschendal’s acclaimed wines, and live music
- An evening at Al Maha Desert Dune in the Arabian Desert outside Dubai, where guests take part in the ultimate Bedouin experience featuring tribal music and dance, a private falcon show, and a dinner under the stars catered by the famed Al Maha Luxury Resort and Spa
- A Burmese Monk Donation Ceremony in Yangon, Myanmar. Guests will have the privilege to witness one of the most sacred rituals of Buddhism — the Donation Ceremony — where Oceania will make a special contribution in support of over 200 robed monks present along with over 100 villagers. After the ceremony, guests will enjoy a spread of canapés and refreshments accompanied by traditional music and dance.
- A candlelit evening at Vung Duc Cave in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay outside of Hanoi. The evening begins with a welcome Dragon Dance followed by a candlelit dinner show featuring local entertainers and music. Guests will be treated to an elaborate feast with special wine pairings.
All passengers on the Around the World in 180 Days voyage will receive their choice of 64 free shore excursions, a free beverage package, or a free $6,400 onboard credit.
All passengers will also receive Oceania’s Exclusive Prestige Package, which includes the following:
- Free first-class roundtrip airfare from over two dozen North American air gateways
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- Free onboard medical care
- Free unlimited internet
- Free laundry services
- Free exclusive shoreside events
- Free visa package
- Free luggage delivery for guests from the U.S. and Canada
- Free one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel stay in the port of embarkation
- Free roundtrip transfers for all guests and for residents within 50 miles from the cruise departure port
Travelers may also choose to extend their Around The World experience to last even longer than 180 days. The options are:
- January 15, 2023 — 180 Days — San Francisco roundtrip
- January 15, 2023 — 200 Days — San Francisco to New York City
- December 28, 2022 — 198 Days — Miami to San Francisco
- December 28, 2022 — 214 Days — Miami to Miami
- December 28, 2022 — 218 Days — Miami to New York City
Bookings open to the public on January 27, 2021. For more details on this special sailing, contact your travel agent or view the itinerary here.