Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Riviera, Oceania Cruises’ newest ship in the upper-premium cruise segment, arrives at her homeport of Miami on November 29 for her inaugural winter season. Riviera will sail five Caribbean voyages over 12 departure dates featuring ports of calls from the exotic Eastern to the deep Southern Caribbean.
Guests can enjoy the sun-drenched beaches, natural wonders and the diverse cultures of the Caribbean while foodies can experience the line’s new Culinary Discovery Tours exploring the local food offerings of the islands side-by-side with an expert chef.
Riviera comes to the U.S. fresh from her inaugural European season, which kicked off in May after a gala christening ceremony in Barcelona. The ship has received much acclaim from guests and travel agents.
Travelers can choose from five different itineraries over 12 departure dates:
- Idyllic Isles – 11 days roundtrip from Miami, visiting Philipsburg, St. Maarten (new port for Oceania Cruises); St. John’s, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, Saint Lucia; Gustavia, St. Barts; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Departure: Nov 29.
- Mayan Mystique – 10 days roundtrip from Miami. Ports include George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Santo Tomas, Guatemala; Roatan, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Key West, Florida. Departures: Dec 10, Jan 13, Feb 22, Mar 18.
- Island Holiday – 14 days roundtrip from Miami, calling at Charlestown, Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua; Kingstown, St. Vincent (new port for Oceania Cruises); Bridgetown, Barbados; St. George’s, Grenada; Gustavia, St. Barts; Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Departure: Dec 20.
On this sailing, Riviera will celebrate the holidays with traditional décor, festive menus and themed entertainment with special guest performers.
- Caribbean Hideaways – 10 days roundtrip from Miami, with visits to Tortola, British Virgin Islands; St. John’s, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, Saint Lucia; and Gustavia, St. Barts. Departures: Jan 3, Jan 23, Feb 2, Feb 12, Mar 28.
- Ultimate Southern Caribbean – 14 days roundtrip from Miami. Ports include Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao; St. George’s, Grenada; Bridgetown, Barbados; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Castries, Saint Lucia; St. John’s, Antigua; and Gustavia, St. Barts. Departure: Mar 4.
Source: Oceania Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.