Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Oceania Cruises has revealed enhanced Concierge Level stateroom amenities for their guests, which include free laundry and in-cabin dining service from the main dining room during lunch and dinner.
After a long day of exploring ashore, guests can order room service right off the main dining room dinner menu, enjoying courses such as the herb-crusted rack of lamb with vegetable ratatouille and gratin dauphinois and papuan chocolate volcano with a passionfruit center from the comforts of their cabin. If you need a few pieces of clothing washed for later, the staff will take care of that too.
Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms include all of the following privileges:
- Main dining room service
- Up to 3 bags of free laundry service per room
- Bottle of champagne
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub private Spa Terrace
- Priority specialty restaurant reservations
- An iPad to be used onboard upon request
- Complimentary unlimited internet
- Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
- Shoe shine service
- Aboard Marina and Riviera, exclusive card-only access to the Concierge Lounge with a dedicated concierge and free soft drinks, coffee, and snacks throughout the day
The new amenities will take effect at the start of the following cruises:
- Regatta – October 17 from Miami
- Riviera – October 17 from Monte Carlo
- Insignia – October 20 from Montreal
- Marina – October 28 from Athens
- Sirena – October 30 from Rio de Janeiro
- Nautica – November 6 from Dubai