After a two-year charter, Insignia returns to the fleet in May 2014 with cruises throughout the Mediterranean and three voyages that call on cities such as Bilbao, Lisbon and Bordeaux along the Atlantic coasts of Spain, Portugal and France. The season also features more visits to the Dalmatian Coast, including Insignia’s Adriatic Medley sailing, which stops in Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia.
New ports in Europe include Tirana (Durrës), Albania; Antibes, France; Hamburg (Bremerhaven), Germany; Chania (Crete), Kos and Syros, Greece; Ullapool, Scotland; Lysekil, Sweden; and Milford Haven, Wales.
Oceania Insignia was on charter to Hapag-Lloyd for two years.
Source: Oceania Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings