If you’re planning a cruise out of Orlando and looking for a Park and Cruise hotel, another popular chain just opened up another option. Orlando Airport Marriott is now offering a park and cruise option at a reasonable price, without the shuttle transfers to Port Canaveral (only downfall).
This package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily, parking for up to eight days/seven nights, and shuttle to the airport. When leaving Florida for a fabulous cruise, it’s the ideal way to get started or relax when travelers get back from their tour. With rates starting from $114, the Park and Cruise package offers guests convenience and flexibility.
Rates start at $114 per night.
All the fine print: Valid seven days a week through 9/30/12. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]