Grammy award-winning soul and R&B singer Patti LaBelle gave a stunning performance aboard Allure of the Seas recently in honor of Royal Caribbean’s first President’s Cruise with President and CEO Michael Bayley.
LaBelle was onboard to treat members of the cruise line’s loyalty program to an exclusive performance of some of her best hits, including “Lady Marmalade,” “New Attitude,” “On My Own,” and “You Are My Friend.”
LaBelle wasn’t the only one to perform aboard the ship during the sailing, either. Tribute acts WildBoyz (80s music) and Beatle Maniacs sang some hit songs, and passenger favorites Anthony Michael in the Schooner Bar, guitarist Ian Miller in the pub, and comedians Rick Corso and Taylor Tomlinson rounded out the special trip.
During the seven-night cruise to the Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale, guests visited Nassau, San Juan, and St. Thomas.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises