Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, received second place for small-ship cruise lines in Travel + Leisure’s“World’s Best Awards” – the magazine’s prestigious annual readers’ survey.
Paul Gauguin Cruises received a score of 90.56 out of 100 from readers who rated cruise lines in the categories of cabins, food, service, itineraries/destinations, activities, and value.
Earlier this year, The Gauguin completed a $7 million renovation. The ship was thoroughly updated and redecorated for even greater luxury and comfort, reflecting the cruise line’s commitment to excellence and providing guests with the most luxurious and enriching vacation experience possible.
Throughout the years, Paul Gauguin Cruises has been consistently recognized by top travel and lifestyle publications and will be expanding its cruise offerings this December, when it launches its second ship, the 90-guest m/v Tere Moana, which will offer enchanting voyages in Europe, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
Source: Paul Gauguin
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant