Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, introduces a 10-night hotel and cruise package that includes a 3-night pre-cruise stay at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, a luxurious 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands cruise on The Gauguin, roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles, and transfers.
The package is perfect for guests who want to enjoy a longer stay in Tahiti at a tremendous value and is available:
- January 2, 2013, with rates from $4,270 per person
- May 8, 2013, with rates from $4,870 per person
- July 31, 2013, with rates from $5,170 per person
- October 23, 2013, with rates from $5,070 per person
On this 10-night package, The Gauguin sails roundtrip from Papeete, Tahiti, visiting the scenic islands of Raiatea and Taha’a with overnights in Bora Bora and Moorea. Itinerary highlights include a day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private islet off the coast of Taha’a, featuring a delicious barbecue lunch and refreshments, and complimentary use of the cruise line’s private white-sand beach in Bora Bora.
The InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa has long been rated the top hotel on the island of Tahiti, located alongside a lagoon with breathtaking views of the island of Moorea. The resort is situated on 30 acres of manicured gardens and features two infinity pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, Deep Nature Spa by Alogtherm, and a lagoonarium containing approximately 2,000 tropical fish. The resort is famous for its dinner shows at Le Tiare restaurant, which feature the internationally-renowned Les Grands Ballets de Tahiti performance group, and its Le Lotus overwater gourmet restaurant offers one of the finest culinary experiences in Tahiti. As part of the package, guests receive 3-night accommodations in a lagoon view room at the resort with daily breakfast. For the ultimate Tahiti experience, an upgrade to an overwater lagoon bungalow is available for an additional $440 per person.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]