Congrats to UnCruise Adventures as they recently christened one more addition to their fleet, the S.S. Legacy.
At a crowded fisherman’s pier in Seattle, JeeSook Kutz, S.S. Legacy Godmother, busted the bottle of champagne over the hull and the ship was officially christened.
The 88-guest S.S. Legacy is a replica coastal steamer decked out for transporting guests back to the 1890s on Heritage Adventures in Alaska and the Columbia and Snake Rivers.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing