[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JAN_11_2014.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener and travel writer Theresa Russell gives us her review of her latest sailing on Allure of the Seas, the world’s largest cruise ship! Theresa breaks down the public areas, rooms, what it’s like on sea days, and the dining.
Theresa’s travel blog Tripwich
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Norwegian Getaway delivery
- Progress on Quantum of the Seas
- Queen Mary celebrates 10th year
- New cruise terminal in port canaveral
- New customs fees in Texas ports
Support our Sponsors:
- TripInsurance.com, save up to 40% or more on travel insurance policies. A vacation is a big investment, don’t be caught by surprise when things go awry.