[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_DEC_11_2013_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Dr. Seuss Announcement” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We are broadcasting aboard Carnival Splendor at Pier 88 in New York City as Carnival Cruise Lines made their big announcement, partnering with Dr. Seuss, bringing guests Seuss-at Sea. Read the article here.
Also, last week Carnival Cruise Lines announced two new dining events that started on Carnival Glory this past week. We link up with listener Craig Kell aboard Carnival Glory via Skype to give us his first hand experience of American FEAST and American TABLE.
At the event in New York City we talked to:
- Susan Brandt, President of Dr. Seuss Enterprises
- Jim Berra, CMO of Carnival
- Mark Tamas, VP Guest Operations
- Craig Zabransky, Stay Adventurous
- Sandi McKenna, Midlife Road Trip