[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_11_.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Century Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Listener Dr. Kris just returned from a seven-night California Coastal cruise on Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Century. This cruise had a rather unique itinerary, with no sea days, and ports in California and Mexico. Dr. Kris gives us his review of the ship, the dining, entertainment, ports and his impressions of the ship overall. Celebrity Century is in her last year of service, set to retire in April 2015. Hear this complete Celebrity Century review.
A big question I get is what to do in Rome for the day? Cruises are usually docked in Civitavecchia (port closest to Rome) for a good 12 hours, but some of that time is ate up in getting to Rome. Sherry Laskin from CruiseMaven.com joins us to gives us some Rome tips and advice.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas floated out
- Regal Princess getting closer to launching
- Norwegian Cruise Line suspends calls to Roatan
- Carnival Triumph doing a series of 10-and 11-night South Caribbean sailings
- MSC kids sail free promotion
- Hot summer deals we are seeing from the cruise lines