[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_FEB_7_2014.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Constellation Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, we talk to Central Florida listeners Carter and Kristie about their recent sailing on Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Constellation. This couple gives a top to bottom review of this newly refurbished cruise ship, gives details on dining options, entertainment, and the two ports of call. You’ll want to hear this Celebrity Constellation review!
BONUS: Farewell, Love Boat. It’s an end of an era for the famous TV ocean liner that turned a lot of us onto cruising. See the current condition of the Pacific Princess as she’s two-thirds dismantled. Read and see more: https://bit.ly/1e7caKT
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival LIVE
- Norovirus on a couple ships
- Cruise deals on Groupon?
- Carnival back to Baltimore in 2015
- Norwegian Getaway is in her new homeport of Miami!
- Disney has a new way to charge for onboard internet
- Royal Caribbean profits
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts