[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_25_AU.mp3″ title=”Cruise Resources, Tipping Etiquette, + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Jason Leppert from Popular Cruising joins us to talk about cruise resources to research your next cruise, whether you’re a first time cruiser or seasoned cruiser, you’ll learn some new sites here.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- New Camp Carnival rolling out
- Carnival Freedom heads to Galveston
- Royal Caribbean moves new ship to China
- Japan cruise market
- Norwegian’s Ultimate Dining Package will now include Cirque and Magic dinners
- Regal Princess done with sea trials
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel.
Listener question from Facebook:
I am looking for direction on the issue of tipping. We no longer use the Dining Room for our meals. We take our meals in the buffet or specialty restaurants. We are generous with our gratuities at these venues for good service.
A large portion of the tipping schedule is for dining room personnel, a service we do not use. What would be your recommendation in dealing with this discrepancy. We are told the gratuities are still circulated amongst all cruise personnel? Do we lessen the amount of tipping collected less the dining room portion?
What are your thoughts?
- PopularCruising Podcast
- Port reviews from CruiseLegend.com
- Ship Mate App
Comments are closed.