[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JAN_18_14.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a full review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder from an adults only point of view. You won’t want to miss this Disney Wonder review.
The last time I was at Kennedy Space Center was in 1990, I was 10-years old and I remember it being cool, but nothing really stuck out. Recently, I had the opportunity to spend some time down there and got to check out the Atlantis Space Shuttle exhibit. This is the actual shuttle that flew 33 space missions. It was pretty awesome! Andrea Farmer with the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex links up with us and talks about all what KSC has to offer and how much it has changed.
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]