[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_19.mp3″ title=”Explorer of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Listener Janet Heaton gives her review of Royal Caribbean’s Voyager-class cruise ship Explorer of the Seas. Janet just returned from a five-night Bermuda sailing from Bayonne, NJ. Janet gives her review of Explorer of the Seas, the dining, entertainment, and what to do in Bermuda.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival LIVE first sailing was a success
- Carnival Dream now homeported in New Orleans year-round
- Norwegian Getaway’s Grammy Experience added three new Grammy artists
- More ships deployed to Australia
- Harris Poll survey says cruising is down
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel.