[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MARCH_7_MIXDOWN.mp3″ title=”Oasis of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Tanya Warpula from Austin, Texas gives us her review of her recent Western Caribbean sailing aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. Tanya took this sailing with her 10-year old twins and her husband and goes into detail about the public areas, dining options, entertainment, and staterooms. She doesn’t miss a beat on this Oasis of the Seas review.
Travel Expert and USA Today columnist Chris Elliott recently released a book this week called “How to Be the World’s Smartest Traveler,” and he joins us to tell us how we can travel smart and gives us some behind the scenes advice.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Cruise Lines cuts steel on Carnival Vista
- Azamara engine problems
- Royal Caribbean new broadway show announced
- Norwegian Cruise Line cruise deals, are they worth it?
Support our Sponsors:
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program