Celebrity Solstice offers a series of attributes with cosmopolitan flair that have received an incredible amount of accolades.
There’s the half-acre Lawn Club with real grass, the fascinating Hot Glass Show developed with The Corning Museum of Glass, chic dining venues offering trendsetting cuisine, and extraordinary programming including wildly entertaining theatrical productions. Try and find that anywhere else at sea.
This stunning ship also offers spacious staterooms and bathrooms, and choices of accommodations, including Celebrity’s life-renewing, spa-inspired AquaClass™ staterooms.
Broadcast on-board Celebrity Solstice
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020