Celebrity Solstice offers a series of attributes with cosmopolitan flair that have received an incredible amount of accolades.
There’s the half-acre Lawn Club with real grass, the fascinating Hot Glass Show developed with The Corning Museum of Glass, chic dining venues offering trendsetting cuisine, and extraordinary programming including wildly entertaining theatrical productions. Try and find that anywhere else at sea.
This stunning ship also offers spacious staterooms and bathrooms, and choices of accommodations, including Celebrity’s life-renewing, spa-inspired AquaClass™ staterooms.
Broadcast on-board Celebrity Solstice
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information