Celebrity Solstice offers a series of attributes with cosmopolitan flair that have received an incredible amount of accolades.
There’s the half-acre Lawn Club with real grass, the fascinating Hot Glass Show developed with The Corning Museum of Glass, chic dining venues offering trendsetting cuisine, and extraordinary programming including wildly entertaining theatrical productions. Try and find that anywhere else at sea.
This stunning ship also offers spacious staterooms and bathrooms, and choices of accommodations, including Celebrity’s life-renewing, spa-inspired AquaClass™ staterooms.
Broadcast on-board Celebrity Solstice
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise