Celebrity Solstice offers a series of attributes with cosmopolitan flair that have received an incredible amount of accolades.
There’s the half-acre Lawn Club with real grass, the fascinating Hot Glass Show developed with The Corning Museum of Glass, chic dining venues offering trendsetting cuisine, and extraordinary programming including wildly entertaining theatrical productions. Try and find that anywhere else at sea.
This stunning ship also offers spacious staterooms and bathrooms, and choices of accommodations, including Celebrity’s life-renewing, spa-inspired AquaClass™ staterooms.
Broadcast on-board Celebrity Solstice
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland