The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- 5 Things to Do in Olympia, Greece
- 5 Hot Spots for Western Caribbean Cruisers
- Like Carnival, Holland America Now Has a Brand Ambassador
- Cruise Ship Collision Leads To $13 Million Lawsuit
- Carnival’s New Mega Ship Floats From Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation