The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
- Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
- Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
- Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
- Sitka Alaska Cruise Port Information