The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- U.S. Travel Association, Florida Governor Seek Path To Reopening Travel
- MSC Cruises Announces Two Brand-New Specialty Restaurants
- Watch: Odyssey of the Seas’ Conveyance From Shipyard to Sea [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — March 5, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Holland America and Princess Open Alaska Lodges for Summer 2021
- With U.S. Restart Stalled, Cruise Lines Consider Cozumel As Home Port
- Cruise Line Contest Giving Away Transatlantic Sailing for 2
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — March 4, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Sends Megaship to Texas in 2022
- How The Cruise Industry Has Weathered A Financial Hurricane