The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings