The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- The Cruise Line-approved At-home COVID Test: We Tried It
- Carnival Corp. Shows Optimism Despite Massive Q3 Loss
- Cruise Ship Headed Back to Florida After New Orleans Charter
- Cruise News Today — September 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean CEO Says Focus is on 2022 & Beyond
- Scenic Eclipse to Resume Voyages in Antarctica in January
- Cruise News Today — September 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Delta Variant Slows Near-Term Bookings As Cruisers Hesitate
- Carnival Victory Officially Renamed Carnival Radiance
- Royal Caribbean Group Set to Build New Cruise Terminal in Italy