The ms Zuiderdam began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first ship in our Vista-class series. She embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system.
At the heart of the ms Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, a Waterford Crystal Seahorse sets the mood for exquisite pieces of art to be seen throughout this elegant ship. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, cast aluminum elevator doors inspired by the art deco work of the New York Chrysler Building, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. You will also discover a large collection of antiques and centuries-old paintings throughout the ship.
Step aboard the ms Zuiderdam in 2011-2012 as she sails the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and the beautiful Pacific Coast.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020